competition terms & Conditions
WOOLLAHRA HOTEL IN PARTNERSHIP WITH TANQUERAY NO. TEN AND MILK & HONEY PICNICS GIVEAWAY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Competition: WIN A GIN GARDEN PICNIC FOR 10 FRIENDS
Promoter: The Woollahra Hotel, Bistro Moncur, Moncur Cellars (ABN 34 630 885 013), 116 Queen St, Woollahra Hotel, NSW 2025 | Phone: (02) 9327 9777.
Entry Restrictions: The competition is open to Sydney residents only. Entrants must be over aged 18 and over. Employees of the Promoter, the Prize Supplier(s) and associated companies and their immediate families are ineligible. Entrants must be over 18 years old and reside in Sydney, NSW, Australia.
Commences: 08:00am AEDT on Wednesday 27 September 2023.
Closes: 10:00am AEDT on Tuesday 31 October 2023.
Winner Selected: 10:30am AEST Thursday 2 November 2023.
After closing date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
How to enter:
How to enter are as follows:
- Complete details on the online form via the Woollahra Hotel website: https://www.woollahrahotel.com.au/tanqueray10-giveaway-2023/
- Or, by Meta Lead Form
1 x Gin Garden Picnic for 10 people thanks to Tanqueray No. Ten and Milk & Money Picnics. Total prize worth $1,500.
Winner will be selected via random name generator and contacted by phone and email on Thursday 2 November 2023, after competition has been drawn.
How to redeem the Prize:
The prize will be available for collection by the Winner at Woollahra Hotel after Thursday 5.00pm, 2 November 2023.
If the Winner cannot be contacted after 4 weeks of competition end date, the Promoter will then select another winner. Second chance winner will be notified by phone and email on Thursday 30 November 2023.
General Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Information relating to the Competition and the above Schedule form part of the terms and conditions for the Competition. The Promoter may vary these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion, subject to the approval of the relevant state authorities.
- Eligibility to enter the Competition is subject to the Entry Restrictions above.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must complete the process outlined in the How to enter Entry Details during the Competition Period. Any entry received outside of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid.
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity, proof of Australian residency status in order to claim a Prize. Acceptance of proof of eligibility is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that an entrant cannot provide proof, their entry will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified in accordance with the Winner Selection details in the Schedule.
- Prizes is as depicted or described in the Schedule and, unless otherwise specified, are not transferable or exchangeable for other items. The Promoter is not responsible for any additional costs associated with use of the Prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages, or injury incurred to enter the Competition or in connection with taking up the Prizes.
- Once Prizes have left the Prize Supplier’s premises, no responsibility is taken for Prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize and the Prize Supplier’s requirements.
- Winner is responsible for all costs not expressly listed as being included in the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the Promoter’s opinion, includes objectionable content.
- The Promoter takes no liability for any tax issues which may arise from accepting the Prizes in this Competition. Consult an independent tax adviser if this is a concern.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal or permanent injury or loss of life; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition.
- Entrants acknowledge and agree they may be required to participate in promotional activities while taking up the Prize.
- The Promoter may use entrants’ names and details for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.